What You Need To Know About NDAs Related to the Zimbabwe Dollar, Iraqi Dinar, and Vietnamese Dong
Last Updated On: November 3, 2016
By: Nick Giammarino
NON NDA Dinar RV Newsletter (Scroll to bottom for NDA signup) – [OptinLink id=1]CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE FREE NEWSLETTER[/OptinLink]
First off, let’s be clear about some things before we get started. You need to open every link and watch every video on this page and actually go through the information I wrote. Now, onto the good stuff. The signup form for receiving the documents is on this page, but read the following:
- I am not signing an NDA because I have no interest in keeping my mouth shut.
- I’m not, and you are not going to get a better rate by signing an NDA if it means we can’t discuss certain things. What does keeping your mouth shut have to do with a better rate? Nothing.
- The whole thing with group exchanges like General 64 is a lie and to me, a huge joke. They will never see their currency again. I have spoken to several group members who CANNOT get their currency back. They signed an NDA, and one of the stipulations was that they hand their currency over. That in, and of itself, is enough to make me want to run from any NDA.
- I don’t believe that it is safe to give out your personal information to someone you don’t know, yes, that includes me, so don’t send me receipts of your currency purchases. Many people did this last time and I had a lot of emails to send out asking them why there were being ignorant.
- If people could get a better rate now, then why don’t they just go out, buy the currency cheap, and exchange it themselves? The answer is because there is no higher rate. There is an international rate right now for the Vietnamese Dong (just go to xe.com and see) and when you go to Chase bank to buy dong, you pay at that rate plus a small premium for convenience purposes (the bank is in a position to make a small profit just like any for-profit business)
- Why would you send your currency to someone privately when you could get paid now publicly and with security cameras everywhere? What are you hiding?
- Why would you have to sign something that gives power of attorney to someone else?
- Why do you think that a bank or an individual has an incentive to do you favors?
- Don’t you find it odd that Iraqi Dinar is not being promoted as a good investment by anyone well known (Warren Buffett, Peter Schiff, Mike Maloney, Gerald Celente) and only being pushed by Iraqi Dinar gurus and dinar sites like Dinar Daddy?
- If you haven’t figured it out, most of the gurus have a vested interest in selling dinar because they get paid to sell it. Watch the video below if you haven’t understood #10.
- Do you really think that over a million people are going to be able to keep their money (new wealth) a secret? How do you get everyone who signs an NDA to keep quiet? You can’t! If 1 out of 1 million people who sign it open their mouth and go on the local CBS news, how will they find out who talked? Answer: they can’t. The NDA is a joke, but I will be sending it to you to warn others.
- What about those people who said they have 800 numbers for higher rates? I wrote about the 800 numbers in detail. In fact, search on Google for 800 numbers dinar and see what comes up. I made a video previewing the 800 numbers I found.
Before proceeding, please read the following article and watch the video on the page. You should read that article along with all of the content I linked to on this page. Scroll down to sign up to receive the documents and video link when they are available.